TA-FUS1ON valves’ unique array of features enables you to achieve perfect sizing and maximum control performance while saving space and installation costs. Once installed, the measurement and diagnostic functions will ensure optimal on-going operation.
THE FIRST HYDRONIC VALVE WITH FULLY ADJUSTABLE KVS
TA-FUSION’s adjustable Kvs technology makes it the most flexible hydronic valve range on the market. Now you can guarantee that the valve is perfectly sized to the system.
- Inherent independent equal percentage (EQM) characteristic
- Correct Kvs for the system (correct sizing)
- Flexibility to adapt onsite to true system conditions
2 IN 1 CONTROL AND BALANCING VALVES
By combining both control and balancing functionalities into a single unit, TA-FUSION saves on installation space and inventory. Together with the corresponding actuator it is the all in one answer to your control and balancing needs.
- Inline technology for larger dimensions
- Full range to choose from
- All models available with or without integrated Dp controller
- Easier installation
- Less space and weight
- Lower noise generation
- Easy to insulate
MEASUREMENT AND DIAGNOSTICS
TA-FUSION’S measuring and diagnostic functions ensure optimal installation and day to day performance. The valve has been designed to work seamlessly with your TA-SCOPE balancing instrument to enable easy and precise balancing, system monitoring, power measurement and troubleshooting.
- Flow, pressure, temperature and available differential pressure
- Enables the balancing procedure
- Confirmation system works as intended
- Trouble shooting
- Power measurement