Designed for use in Building Information Modelling (BIM) projects, the Revit plugin offers 3-D modelling software for use with MagiCAD databases.
Export BIM models simply and effectively
IMI Hydronic Engineering Revit plugin software allows users to import product models into Revit projects. The database includes a wide range of IMI Hydronic Engineering products, including our all three product brands – Pneumatex, TA and Heimeier.
The software supports the latest version of Revit as well as the corresponding MagiCAD for Revit versions (MagiCAD is not required to be installed to use the plug-in).
Easy to use:
1. Click here to download the plugin from MagiCAD portal and install on your device.
2. Start the program from the Revit Add-ins ribbon tab and click ‘pipe accessories’ button.
3. The software will initialise and show the list of products defined in the database.
4. Results will display selected product data, including: rendered 3D image with option to rotate the product image and wireframe image with all dimensions listed.
5. Press ‘export’ button to export model to Revit (will include geometry and existing technical data). The selected product is automatically added to Revit families under ‘pipe accessories.’