Instagram UGC Campaign
Terms and conditions
- Eligibility: Hydronic Love UGC Campaign, hereinafter “the Contest”, is open to legal residents of France, Germany, the UK, Sweden and Switzerland, hereinafter “the Countries”, who are 21 years of age and older and who are physically located and reside in these countries at the time of entry, hereinafter “the Eligible Participant”. Multiple entries per person are not allowed. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), of IMI Hydronic Engineering International SA, hereinafter “the Sponsor” are not eligible to enter the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws in the Countries. There is no monetary fee to participate in the Contest, nor is any purchase of IMI Hydronic Engineering products necessary.
- CONTEST TIMING: The Contest begins at 12:01 AM Central European Time (CET) on 1st February 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on the 28th February 2021(“the Contest Period”) and is subject to further timing as described below.
- COMPETITION AND CONTENT: To enter the Contest, the Eligible Participant must post a picture or video, hereinafter “the Content”, showcasing IMI Hydronic Engineering products on their personal Instagram account with the hashtag #Hydroniclove and tag the Sponsor’s official Instagram page (@imihydronic).Eligible Participants warrant and represent that any Content submitted by them is for the purpose of the Contest and shall have been taken by the Eligible Participant.
Eligible Participants understand and agree that any Content submitted to the Sponsor will not infringe intellectual property rights, copyrights, registered or unregistered trademark or proprietary rights of any third parties, and any applicable copyright and trademark regulations and laws.
Eligible Participants assume responsibility for the Content provided to Sponsor and warrant and represent that any Content submitted, including but not limited to video, audio, photos or any third party trademark or logos, has been taken and submitted with the requisite approval, written or otherwise, from any third-party pictured or referenced in any way if and where required by applicable law. If requested by the Sponsor, Eligible Participants agree to provide a written legal release for the use of the Content in a form that is satisfactory to the Sponsor. Eligible Participants understand that the Content must not defame or invade publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon legal rights.
Eligible Participants understand and agree that the Sponsor reserves the right to reject any submitted Content it considers at its sole discretion to be immoral, objectionable, obscene, and profane or in violation of these Rules. Such rejection by the Sponsor of any submitted Content shall be final and cannot be challenged.
- WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZES: Winners will be selected depending on the total number of engagements per content. The number of engagements will be verified and confirmed by the Central and Regional Marketing teams of IMI HYDRONIC ENGINEERING. Winners will receive Victorinox Trailmaster Swiss Multitool. A total of 25 winners will be contacted by a Sponsor’s representative through direct message on Instagram within 48 hours from the end date of the competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of notification, providing the required contact information for receiving the prize. Prizes may be forfeited if winners fail to respond to Sponsor within 48 hours. Prize is as described above; no cash alternatives will be given. Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, or refunded. All federal, state and local taxes that winners may incur because of winning the prizes are their responsibility. If for any reason winners are unable to collect the prize within the time specified, the participating organizations are not responsible for providing replacement prizes.
Prize may not be substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
Each Eligible Participant represents and warrants that:
1) They are the original author and creator of the Entry and that the Entry complies with these Official Rules;
2) the Entry is original, has not been published nor won previously any award or Contest;
3) the Entry does not and will not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
4) that the Entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim;
5) the Entry is not obscene, offensive, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, contain illegal content, or otherwise objectionable;
6) the Entry does not encourage a criminal offense or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law;
7) the Entry does not display any logos or trademarks not owned by the Eligible Participant;
8) the Entry does not include any disparaging remarks relating to the Sponsor or any 3rd Party.
Eligible Participant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between Eligible Participant and Sponsor. In no way is Eligible Participant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.