Designing the hydraulic network of heating and cooling systems capable of delivering high performance and minimising energy use couldn't be easier
Calculate system components and settings for optimal performance
All you need to do is input a range of building parameters, such as room sizes, desired temperatures and what the system should look like, and the program will help you calculate what components and settings you'll need for optimal system performance.
IMIHecos 5.07.04 is software that has been developed on Hecos by TA Hydronics 4.00.xx solid basis and has been consistently refined and updated over more than a decade of development.
Available in a range of languages, IMIHecos 5.07.04 is compatible with PCs running Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating systems.
The new IMIHecos 5.07.04 version has the following new features compared to the previous 4.00.xx version:
What’s new in version 5.07.04
- Updated SE translation,
- New Tworett TRV-3 and TA UNI TRV-3,
- Updated TRIM and RADITRIM,
- Updated database for Dynacon Eclipse valve insert
- You can only see the currently produced products in the database.
Version 5.07.04 Slovnik and Database
- SlovnikDios update – Updated Swedish translation
- SlovnikDios update – Translation of new expressions
- Database, new product – STADA*; Eclipse S 10, 15, 20 and 25 kPa; pipe EN/DIN 10220, Compresso and Transfero secondary vessels
- Database, default settings – new Hecos.DEF file: V-Exact II K2, Regutec, Vekotec, EN 253
- Database, phase-out – STAD and STAD-C valves
- Database, issue fixed: DD vessel database