The all-in-one app for hydronic calculations is packed with expert hydronic data to simplify complex calculations
You can ensure that you have all the hydronic calculation tools you’re likely to need close at hand with the new all-in-one app from IMI Hydronic Engineering.
Quick and easy hydronic calculation
HyTools is an app packed with hydronic calculation tools that makes it more convenient than ever before to access all you need to simply and quickly optimise complex hydronic systems. Achieving ideal system balancing, optimal pressurisation and energy-efficient thermostatic control is just a few clicks away with your iPhone*, iPad, iPod Touch** or Android smartphone.
The key to achieving control at every turn is right there in your pocket and the user-friendly app includes:
- Hydronic calculator: (enter any two values and calculate the third)
- flow Kv/Cv – pressure drop
- power – flow - temperature difference
- flow – valve setting – pressure drop
- Dirt and air separation pressure drop calculation
- Zeparo G-Force ZG: a new range of cyclonic separator (DN65 – DN300
- TA-Modulator: a new range of pressure independent control valves for small terminal units (DN 15 – DN32)
- Valve sizing and pre-setting
- Radiator power estimation (panel and column)
- Radiator valve sizing and pre-setting
- Pipe sizing
- Unit conversion
- Run-time localisation selection (24 regions)
- Run-time language selection of 16 languages
- Minor bug fixes
We're constantly refining HyTools' functionality to respond to the challenges you face, so make sure you keep checking back to learn more about recent improvements. And we've made it as easy as possible for you to download the app. It's available now from the Apple* App Store or Google Play.
*Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
** Requires iOS 7.1 or later.