A team of HVAC experts with the ambition to drive and share hydronic knowledge with you.
The Hydronic College is made of 40 highly skilled HVAC experts, located in 29 countries, who aim to provide accessible learning opportunities and tools through seminars, trainings and even webinars.
Our training topics are focused on the themes of our three product brands as well as improving energy efficiency and performance. The trainings take place in dedicated spaces with demo units for hands-on education.
- Facts and insights on a range of applications
- Market trends, technological developments and legislation
- Water Quality
- Maintaining the correct system pressure
- Variable flow systems
- System controllability
- Balancing methods
- Room temperature control
- Total system design and performance
- Installing hydronic systems
- Optimising hydronic systems
- Measuring & Balancing with TA Scope and DpS-Visio
- Software training
- Thermostatic control
Who are the trainings for?
Our customer trainings are open to all who are interested in gaining more knowledge on HVAC and hands-on practice with our products. Whether you are a heating installer, a system designer or a mechanical contractor, the seminar topics will help dictate which training is more interesting for you.
Want to participate?
Register now to stay informed about seminars and trainings.